Apparently, I'm very enthusiastic about cookies, because while going over the recipes, my son asked me, "Why are you SO excited about cookies?!" Then when I was trying to convince him that we really should add the cappuccino chocolate chocolate chip with mocha cream filling cookies to our list, he looked at me with bewilderment and said "that's way too much chocolate!" I beg to differ. I've made them before, and think they're just the right amount of chocolate! YUM. You be the judge. Here's a photo of the last time I made them:
Here's a brief look at our list of cookies:
- oatmeal chocolate chocolate chip cookies
- gingersnap cookies
- sugar cookies
- double chocolate biscotti (because they're dunkable!)
- chocolate chip snowballs
- peppermint bark (ok, technically not cookies, but whatever)
- peanut butter blossoms
- midnight crackles
- oatmeal toffee butterscotch cookies
- gingerbread cookies
- chewy chocolate gingerbread cookies
We also started discussing our holiday baking list today. What? I know it's still August. Don't look at me like that.
What are your favorite cookies to make with the kids?